Nitrazepam, sold under the brand name Mogadon among others, is a hypnotic drug of the … Long-term use of nitrazepam carries mental and physical health risks, such as the development of cognitive deficits. … to the elderly. Only nitrazepam and lorazepam were found to increase the risk of falls and fractures in the elderly. buy nitrazepam online
Mogadon is used to treat sleeping problems, also called insomnia. buy nitrazepam online
Mogadon contains the active ingredient nitrazepam, a benzodiazepine. It is thought to work by its action on brain chemicals.
In general, benzodiazepines such as Mogadon should be taken for short periods only (for example 2 4 weeks). Continuous long-
term use is not recommended unless advised by your doctor. The use of benzodiazepines may lead to dependence on the
This medicine is available only with a doctor’s prescription.
Before you take Mogadon
When you must not take it
- Do not take Mogadon if you have an allergy to:
- nitrazepam or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet
- any other medicine from the benzodiazepine group of medicines such as diazepam, temazepam, oxazepam, alprazolam and clonazepam.
Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include skin rash, itching or hives.
- You have severe and chronic lung disease (e.g. chronic obstructive airway disease) and have difficulty breathing.
- You have a severe liver disorder. buy nitrazepam online
Do not take the tablets if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
Do not take the medicine after the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack.
If you take it after the expiry date has passed, it may not work as well.
Do not give this medicine to children unless advised by the child’s doctor.
The safety and effectiveness of this medicine in children have not been established.
Before you start to take it
You must tell your doctor if:
- You have allergies to
- any other medicines
- any other substances, such as foods, preservatives or dyes
- You are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
Your doctor will discuss the risks and benefits of taking this medicine during pregnancy.
If you have not told your doctor about any of the above, tell them before you take any Mogadon.